Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Make-up, hair, and clothes question?

I feel like updating my look over the christmas break, so if anyone wouldn't mind helping me, that would be great! I have very pale skin, so make-up is kinda fustrating. I don't want to get a tan, but i just don't know what colors to use! I have light brown hair and dark blue eyes. I want to look natural, so should i try brown or black? I also don't know what to do about my skin. It's pinkish, so its so ugly! I use maybelline's moose foundation, but it still kinda looks pinkish.



Now for clothes, i have a big bust, and hips, but a small/normal waist. I fell if i wear tight clohing it looks really weird since i m short, so if anyone could help me out on this!



And for hair, i have a square/trianular face. Any hair ideas, i usually scrunch my hair into waves. Its 2 inches below my shoulder and cut into layers.



Sorry my question was long, but thanks to anyone that answers :)



Make-up, hair, and clothes question?

Wear what feels comfortable but looks good at the same time...



As for your hair you should cut it to be rounded to your face maybe get some highlights... I dont know if you know Jennifer Anniston but in one of her movies her hair was cut like that and it looked cute and she has a square triangular face...



As for your makeup brown will always look more natural... Just base, powder, mascara, clear lip gloss..that's how i do my makeup...find a base that matches your skin color..good luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment