Saturday, November 14, 2009

I have try everything so my hair is not frizzy.what should i do so my hair is Pretty and not frizzy?

My famliy call me big head and some of my friends even call me ugly hair.I just can't take it.I need help and a lots of help.i hate my hair,it is all frizzy.I have try everything.i need y'all to help me right now.HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEE



I have try everything so my hair is not frizzy.what should i do so my hair is Pretty and not frizzy???????????

well what i do is i put moose in my hair every day with a little spray of water and usually it's not frizzy at all.



I have try everything so my hair is not frizzy.what should i do so my hair is Pretty and not frizzy???????????

Theres this item called Frizz Buster they sell it at Sallys Beauty Salon it works great on frizzy hair. It makes it look real nice to.

No comments:

Post a Comment