Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Big Time HELP!!!!! The way i look problem BIGGY!?

Ok well i go to a private school, so i am not allowed to wear makeup. My hair isnt that managabke either. My friend tells me that his friend has a big crush on me but wont ask me out until i look a little more decent. i have to wear a uniform i cant wear makeup and the only way my hair looks good is if i straighten it. i no that guys arent worth it if i look good or not but i want to look decent anyways help!!!!! p.s. i dont have acne thats a plus lol help!



Big Time HELP!!!!! The way i look problem BIGGY!?

Don't get me wrong I think everyone should try to look their best and take care of themselves....



but if some guy will only date you if you look more decent, I'd run. Talk about shallow, I've stepped in deeper puddles! If I were you, I would hold out for a guy that saw my inner beauty and didn't make ultimatums about my outer.



But if your going after him anyway, then try using a flat iron to straighten your hair on a weekend day or something....if you keep the amount of products you put on it to a minimum you should be able to have it straight for at least a couple of days without washing....it all depends on your hair and how oily it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment