Wednesday, November 18, 2009

How do I get Daniel Vosovic hair?

I'm a big fan of Project Runway 2's Daniel Vosovic. His hair is the greatest! I want to go for the same look, but my hair is relatively striaght. Any ideas on what kinds of products would help me out? Thanks.



How do I get Daniel Vosovic hair?

without daniel's hair like that he won't be so cute!! i lov his hair, it's one of he's best features.



try garnier fructis stlye fiber gum putty and garnier fructis stlye soft curl cream. and zero frizz serum.



How do I get Daniel Vosovic hair?

get a picture off of the internet doing a google image search then go to a stylist show her a pic and ask her to cut perm what ever he has done to his hair to yours....then ask her what products to use on your hair because what can work for one person could not work for another

No comments:

Post a Comment