Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hair growth help...?

So heres the deal. I've been under a lot of stress lately. My big sister passed away a month ago... and she was really sick for a while before that. Ever since she was really sick, my hair has stopped growing. It literally hasn't grown at all in the past two months. I know that I have been stressed and upset, and I know that that is what is causing my hair to stop growing. But is there anything out there that will get it to Start growing again?? My hair is just getting dried out now, and if I cut it, it will just be shorter, seeing as it hasn't grown at all.... I just want something that will stimulate the growth again, and get it back to its normal growth rate. Any help will be appreciated.



Thanks.



Hair growth help...?

Mandi Jo - Arbonne has a hair and scalp revitalizer that stimulates growth. I have several customers that use it and love the results. Arbonne has a 45 day money back guarantee. It may be that you only need one bottle. I would be more than happy to tell you more if you e-mail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment