Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Easy hair styles for shoulder length fine THIN hair?

My hair is growing thicker but it is still not thick enough to hold itself in ponytails. It CAN stay in a pony tail, just someone the front hair comes out. I am growing my side bangs out. Side ponytail is too preppy for me and same with pig tails, half pony tail is too hard to do because I have little time in the mornings. And leaving my hair down isn't good because my hair is soo used to being in ponytails that it gets a lump in the back of my head. Like barbie dolls when you had their hair up for a while then took it down and they had that HUGE lump hahahaaha mine isn't thatt big!!



But... ANY GOOD SUGGESTIONS?!?!?! please help!!!! Thanks :]



Easy hair styles for shoulder length fine THIN hair?

Try leaving ur hare doun 4 a week. mabe straten it and blow dry it once or twice and it should b back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment