Saturday, November 14, 2009

I need help fixing my hair?

So i have long, thick brown hair. i used to shampoo and condition my hair with special salon stuff but it just didnt work so i tried to use Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight. Either way, when i air dry or blow dry my hair its wavy and frizzy %26amp; kinda volumized. Its not like a huge afro its just big. Although my friends say its so pretty. Its not convincing. I straighten my hair every morning with my Chi Turbo. Luckily my hair isnt damaged. I envy a lot of girls with pretty, thin, shiny hair. Its just not fair. I dont like my natural waves, i love Rachel Bilsons thin wavy hair. Ive heard that if u curl hair with a 1 in. barrel curling iron then use a hair dryer set on cold temperature and blow dry down it gives them a loose look. But w/ my hair so thick, It takes hours. Does anyone of any suggestions to make my hair thinner everyday, less frizzier %26amp; also how to get Rachel Bilsons beautiful waves?



I need help fixing my hair?

i recommend going to your hair salon next time you get your hair done and ask your hair stylist how to do what your looking for, You'll get better answers because your hair stylist has actually delt with your hair before, and knows all the little tricks and all the good products that are best for your hair type. Plus then your hair stylist can actually demonstrate how to style your hair while your in the salon.



I need help fixing my hair?

What about getting it permanently straightened. its expensive but i've seen good results with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment