Saturday, November 14, 2009

How do I tease my hair?

I recently got my hair done by this fabolous lady named Susan. It looks great, but I want to tease the back. It will work with my type of hair cut. I don't want it to look like a big notty nasty ball. I have no clue, and I must admit I'm not the very smart (but I ain't no dummy...lol.) The lady showed me but it's not working. Help! If you could help me at all, I'd love you forever. :]



Thanks so much.



How do I tease my hair?

Take the section of hair you want to tease (not too much) and hold it out or up from your head. Hold a comb perpendicular to the section and hold the end of the section with your other hand. Put the comb in the middle of the section and make quick movements with comb to make knots at the roots. Then smooth the ends of the section that you were holding, over the knots. I'm not very good at describing this. But I am a hairstylist and tease hair alot. You should go back and ask Susan to show you again. I'm sure she wouldn't mind. I love showing people how to do what I'm doing. After she shows you, you try it in front of her so she can see what you're doing and give you more advice if needed. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment