Thursday, November 12, 2009

Another question about my thick coarse hair. PLEASE HELP!?

Ok. so i need help again. i told my friend i liked this one look thats called "scene". most users of myspace would most likely know what im talking about. well yeah i have some short layers and i asked my friend how i would poof them out. and she said oh you need them to be a little shorter on top and so i asked her if she can just even it out and cut a few tiny peices like a half of an inch shorter just for the style. well that was a total mistake because i guess she took it as "cut big chunks out of the top of my head" yeah well now my hair is even more screwed up than ever. the only reason im upset about this is because there really is no way to solve my problem because if i do straighten it it just fries and breaks the hair. which i dont want to happen, so now that i have stopped and started using damage control deep leave in conditioners, hot oil treatments and shine products on my hair. i am hoping for it to start to get healthy. any ideas on how to get them to grow out FAST? :(



Another question about my thick coarse hair. PLEASE HELP!?

there's really no way to grow your hair out faster than its already growing. (trust me im growing my hair out down to my hips. its still got like 2 1/2 more inches to go. its taking forever!)try extentions or get a shorter haircut so it will all grow to the same length. but your doing the right thing by putting deep conditioners in it. my hair is also thick and course, i have to put deep conditioners in it almost every day. just keep doing what ur doing and it will help. if u do straighten your hair, put lots of conditioner in BEFORE u staighten it and after, that will help alot.



Another question about my thick coarse hair. PLEASE HELP!?

Don't wash your hair everyday. Wash it every other day, or every two days.



Thats what I do to help my hair out, and it's worked really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment