Wednesday, November 18, 2009

CURly HAir??? LayerS? thinner!?!?

I have curly hair that comes goes 4 inches past my shoulders. Some of my friends tell me to layer it, but others say it will make it big and frizzy. Also wat is thinning?...does anyone have any pics of layering with curly hair or thinning?? Or if those dont work any hairstyles for curly hair???



~thanks a bunch!



CURly HAir??? LayerS? thinner!?!?

THIS is the way it is..............



You need to ONLY shampoo your scalp-NOT your hair--and ONLY use your fingerTIPS.



DON'T fluff your hair dry with a towel--dry your SCALP ONLY by putting your fingertips into your hair and on your scalp ONLY. Rub GENTLY with your towel.



ONLY squeeze the ends till you feel them a little dryer.



THIS WAY will keep it from frizzing so badly.



OK. As for your haircut, you need a SAHAG haircut.



Meanwhile, do you straighten your hair?



Also, the ends of your hair that TANGLE when you comb it, and YOU DO COMB ONLY, don't you?---the ends that tangle are the ONES THAT HAVE TO BE CUT!!!



THAT is why they tangle--OK?



Brushing wet hair pops it off like NOBODY'S BUSINESS and there you have a frizzie. ONLY COMB wet hair--ESPECIALLY if it is curly!



It is pronounced sa-hog (NOT hawg) but hog.



sahag.



CURly HAir??? LayerS? thinner!?!?

ahh don't! i just got my hair layered and it was a really big mistake. i have really curly hair too, sure when you straighten it its thinner but when its naturally curly poof! frizzy! ahh don't layer it!



CURly HAir??? LayerS? thinner!?!?

i don't know where to get any pictures but you shouldn't layer it, you should thin it. i have curly hair too. :]



CURly HAir??? LayerS? thinner!?!?

I have curly hair and in layers :)



"Thinning" your hair is when they make your hair thinner. lol My new hair dresser used some comb looking thing that had razers and I LOVE MY HAIR NOW! But she told me that my old hair dresser messed up my hair cause she thinned it out with scissors. So make sure YOUR hair dresser doesn't do that.



I thinned out my hair 'cause it was a hassle to straighten my hair and when I did.. it didn't look so nice. Now its easy! :D



Well I don't know if this answered your question but hope it helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment