Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hair help! PLEASE ANSWER THIS!!!!?

ok so im a pretty cool person and i do a lot of things that take up a lot of my time. the thing is that i have really long hair (layered) but down a little above my belly button in the longest layer. it looks really pretty cause i blow dry it n straigten my bangs every day.



the thing is that this takes A LOT of work! since im busy all the time, i get home really late n take showers in the morning. all my normal stuff in the morning like makeup takes about 20 minutes. but blowdrying my hair takes like 45 min.



i could wear my hair wavy/curly but it doesn't look as good and i just fuss over it all day. im sick of the hassle and i REALLY wanna cut it. so whats the big deal? well um i can't. my mom won't let me and hasn't since i was little. she has short hair and doesn't understand why i would wanna cut my hair. i have tried EVERYTHING to change her mind! from emails to talking to arguments to foceing to EVERYTHING so please tell me what i can do! I REALLY NEED HELP!!!



Hair help! PLEASE ANSWER THIS!!!!?

that sucks . how old are you btw ? if i was you , i would cut it myself. i wouldnt care what she said . its YOUR hair .



Hair help! PLEASE ANSWER THIS!!!!?

cut it when shes not home! duh!



Hair help! PLEASE ANSWER THIS!!!!?

I hate it when parents do this, its so unnecessary, its like '' um its my hair not yours''. Anyways just cut it.



Hair help! PLEASE ANSWER THIS!!!!?

Cut it yourself [:



Or if you want it cut at a salon, tell her you have split ends %26amp; your hair is going to be poofy if you don't get it cut. Lol, that idea just came to me all of a sudden.



Umm, maybe if the salon you want to go to has like a spa or nail place (mine does), tell her you're going out with your friends to get your nails done, and then get a haircut while you're there [:



Hope that helped %26lt;3



Hair help! PLEASE ANSWER THIS!!!!?

www.naturallycurly.com....break the drying it straight habit. I have to admire you sorta for doing it as I did it years ago but I am so bored with it and figured I have better things to do with my time.



Your hair can look just as good curly/wavy as it does straight.



First, drop the shampoo, or go to one that does not have the sulfates in it. That, combined with blowdrying until it is 100% dry will fry it and dry it out.



Wash if you must, or at least water wash it, then apply conditioner. Pull your hair back like you are going to put it in a ponytail and use your fingers to rake the conditioner through thoroughly. Rinse it out lightly, then while it is still sopping wet, apply products. I use a suave no frizz cream and LA Looks Curly gel. My hair is bra strap length, so I use a pea sized dab of the cream and a big pile of the gel. Rub my hands together, the run it though the bottom of my hair. I don't like to get much on the roots as they can get too sticky, but just keep raking it through your hair...the water helps distribute it really well. Then, using a microfiber towel or old tshirt, scrunch the water out bending over first, then side to side, not forgetting the back. Once you have it styled....KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF! It just makes it frizz later as it dries.



www.naturallycurly.com website is the best one for this, although you can go to youtube and search curly hair and see the stuff from Christos...and you do not have to use the really expensive products. The ones that I use on my hair total less than $10 and I get them at Target or Walmart. Learn to read labels and avoid most of the silicones or -cones in your hair. Those require shampoo to get out and you can use the water soluble ones and get results that are just as good.



Hair help! PLEASE ANSWER THIS!!!!?

I don't know how old you are, but I'm assuming you're a teenager. I would just get it cut on my own, personally. It's your hair, and it will grow back. When she sees it, she will either like it or get pissed, but either way, she will get over it! Cut off several inches and donate it to Locks of Love, and then your mom can't stay mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment