Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My hair????????????????

my hair is a dark brown. it is very wavy and can get really ugly. I dont straighten my hair or anything. i just straighten my side bangs. After i shampoo and blow dry it(i blow dry it without a roundbrush) it gets really big and ugly. I use neutregena shampoo. SHould i use a different shampoo? sometimes my hair gets nice and wavy the day afte i shampoo. tell me what hair products and what shampoos please!!



My hair????????????????

Hi, I think you need to switch hair products. It seems like you need products that can help you mange your hair better, particularly since you do not blow dry it or otherwise style it. I would suggest a less-frizzy inducing shampoo, my friend likes "Flat-Out" shampoo, he has very curly brown hair, and this really helps manage it, it can be found in salons world-wide and online at retailers like Amazon.com. In addition, you really need to condition EVERY time you shampoo...it is really the conditioner/moisturizer you put in your hair that is going to determine its condition and manageability. I think you can try out several to find the right one, you can try the Flat Out conditioner, I also really like KMS conditioners, and even Pantene or "Mane %26amp; Tail." Actually, I would highly recommend "Mane %26amp; Tail" shampoo , it has won numerous industry awards and is the shampoo of choice for stars like Jennifer Aniston...I have tried it, and consider it one of the best shampoos out of 15 years of every shampoo out there! :-D Also, the best source for product matches is to ASK YOUR HAIR-STYLIST/SHAMPOO person when you get a cut! They are the best judge of the current condition of your hair and the MOST knowledgeable about what specific products would be best. Take care!



My hair????????????????

leave it wet its sexy



My hair????????????????

Which hair you talkin' 'bout?



My hair????????????????

use conditioner too i hope...try a new brand



My hair????????????????

Just don't blow dry your hair and it wot go frizzy maybe you could let it dry naturally and your hair will have natural waves. Remember to add some mousse to keep it in longer. I hope this helps.



My hair????????????????

I used dove. Some people it works some it doesnt. My mom has curly hair and uses VO5. I dont like it that much but my moms hair is awesome!



My hair????????????????

After you blow dry it, use a shining serum in your hair, this will calm it down and give it a shine. The next day your hair always looks better because it has it's own natural oils in it by then.



My hair????????????????

i use the shampoo and the conditioning Kiwi, and a mask from salerm. it's great, it's a little more expensive but who cares! the conditioner makes my hair very smooth, giving me just the volume i want. the mask issss greattttt it's a yellow box with green details. u can find at salons. but the kiwi set u find at cvs, or any pharmacy.



My hair????????????????

use after the wash some hair gel...then dry your hair -in one palm tne dryer and in the other make a cup of your's handhold and put hair in it and dry it...in the end it will look curly but beautiful and with a wet aspact...try it...it really looks nice and interesting...hope i helped uh...(advice from a teen:P )



My hair????????????????

Use a leave in conditioner- try an anti-pouf one.



My hair????????????????

My hair is exactly as you described, and i have always used herbal essence shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair, even if your hair isn't colour treated it seems to be more moisturising. Then i use the herbal essence gel, for curly or wavy hair it iis in a purple-pink tube, called high humidity. After i wash my hair i gently squeeze the excess water out with a towel , put about a quarter size amount of the gel too much makes it prett sticky, try to start from the ends and work it in all through. Then i would use a diffuser(wavy hairs best friend) and very lightly scrunch your hair, for extra volume flip your head upside down while you dry it . Don't dry it completely dry though it is best to leave it a BIT damp. And voila!! you should have nice defined curls, not a big frizzy mess.. The only way i can totally straighten my hair is with a lot of time and a flat iron.



My hair????????????????

Try something from the Phyto line, you can find it at Bath and Body Works flagships or online. I have rather curly and unmanagable hair somedays, but this stuff has a build-up effect (the longer you use it the better it works) that last even with shampooing and conditioning (when you apply more of course). Other than that I would suggest trying something made for straightingin hair like John Frieda Shiny and Straight products, they also work well.

No comments:

Post a Comment