Saturday, November 14, 2009

How do I get big ol' hair?

I try and I try but it NEVER works



is there a way I need to get it cut?



I certain way of styling?



it feels like I've tried EVERYTHING!



I want something like this...



http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f6/chu...



or



http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f6/chu...



How do I get big ol' hair?

you have to get your hair cut in lots of layers and it helps to blow dry your hair upside down to get volume and you can use hairspray and mousse to hold it in place



or you can dry it upside down and straighten it if you normally do and tease it which is like brushing it backwards and use hair spray to keep it big like the picture :)



How do I get big ol' hair?

ummm teasing it is the only way i can think of. or buying a wig.



How do I get big ol' hair?

GET A WIIIIG ;)\



I'm sure that'll work



How do I get big ol' hair?

In the photo you posted,her hair has been back combed or "teased".That would be the easiest way to get big hair!



How do I get big ol' hair?

amy winehouse hair...



sebastian shaper hair spray...



teasing comb



blunt cut hair works well for this look..with just subtly angled pieces by your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment