Wednesday, November 18, 2009

HOW do i get this style? my hair is about the right length I just need to part it correctly!!?

HOW do i get this style? my hair is about the right length I just need to part it correctly! for some reason my hair doesnt seem to fall right, I've tried using a big round brush and curling irons and it never seems to work. I NEED MORE VOLUME!!! I also use XXL garnier frutic mousse and root lifter... whats happening??



copy%26amp;paste this in your browser and help mee =)



http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d69/ho...



HOW do i get this style? my hair is about the right length I just need to part it correctly!!?

TEAAAASE your hair. Teasing is your friend! I've included a link below that gives you step by step instructions. Once you tease your hair and give it volume, all you have to do is lightly comb it down and it will still maintain its volume. Make sure you use lots of hairspray so your hair wont go limp. The products you say you are using sound good, especially root lifter, so I think its just in the technique rather than the products. Good luck!



HOW do i get this style? my hair is about the right length I just need to part it correctly!!?

try teasing ur hair then barley brush over that and it will be volumeizd!



HOW do i get this style? my hair is about the right length I just need to part it correctly!!?

Using a curling iron and curcl the tips of your hair into your face then if you don't already have bangs take a section of your hair and make a far part, creating the illusion of bangs.



HOW do i get this style? my hair is about the right length I just need to part it correctly!!?

Get a hand mirror and stand with your back to a wall mirror. Look at the back of your head. Note the natural swirl of hair. It will be clockwise or counterclockwise. Part your hair and brush it so that it goes with the swirl, not against it. It should fall right.



HOW do i get this style? my hair is about the right length I just need to part it correctly!!?

I find that Garnier frutic products dont work, minus the shampoos and conditioners. Anyways, Leave your hair unwashed without products for one day so that you have a little oil to work with. Next, apply a light mouse (I like GOT 2 B too sexy volumizing mouse) massaging into the scalp only (applying to your ends will weigh hair down) and blowdry upside down. Flip hair over and part hair then take upper half and pin up. Take a round brush (perferably ionic or boar bristel and spritz a light hairspray on a 2 inch section of hair and blowdry curling towards your face. Do that for your bottom layer and then take your top layers down 2 inches at a time and continue doing that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment