Saturday, November 14, 2009

Help! My hair is a messss!?

okay, so my friend on friday str8ned my hair, the on saturday night i jumped in the shower, put my hair up then went to bed. Today about 2 hours ago, i jumped in the shower, the scrunched my hair, i brushed it out so i could str8n it. Now its a big furball.i dont know if ill have school tomorrow since its snowing alot, and i want to st8n my hair, just incase we have school, is there anything i could make to str8n my hair, my str8ner works but it doesnt get the job fully done. Help me please!



-Tay



Help! My hair is a messss!?

Go to the hair salon to get a hot oil or wet your hair put some condioner blow dryer it then straighten it.



Help! My hair is a messss!?

You should wash your hair in the sink so you won't have to take a shower again. Then use like gel or something then blow dry it so it will be more calm. After it's dry, then you can straighten it.



Help! My hair is a messss!?

jsut stop typing in "str8ning" and well all konw what your asking!!



Help! My hair is a messss!?

Wow! I sure feel bad for you. If your school allows hats then wear one. That's the easiest way. Or maybe you could do it early in the morning. Maybe if you're lucky school will be closed. Maybe your hair will be fine by morning.



Help! My hair is a messss!?

Try a hair dryer.



Help! My hair is a messss!?

wash your hair. then take your time straightening your hair. if your straightener has the feature, turn the heat up, make sure you're going slowly through your hair. it should get the job done. if not, then it's time to get a new straightener. look for ones that say things like professionals recommend and things like that, because then you know that it's something good that will work good and "get the job done"



Help! My hair is a messss!?

You could wash your hair again. You could also just brush your hair out as well as you can, and then straighten it.

No comments:

Post a Comment