Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hair straightening..?

My hair is veryyyy wavy and thick, and it is hard to deal with for I can't do any hair styles people with thinner hair do like buns, low ponies etc. bc my hair is so thick it looks REALLY awkward in the back (for a low pony) and a bun doesn't go in the way i like it to look. So I have two questions....



1. My hair when i try a high pony bun turns out looking like Vanessa's on **** at Love (with tila on MTV) (big and princess leia like!) when I want it to look like this without the thing, with hair coming a little out of the bun. http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip3575... or like this http://kids.aol.com/style/beauty-tips/ho... How do I make it smaller and more how i showed in the pics?



2. Do relaxers make hair straighter without having the roots grow in curly?



Any other styles to make my hair appear thinner would be appreaciated, don't tell me to get a straightner, I have one.



Thanks, I'll give a thumbs up to any reasonable answers!



Hair straightening..?

When i straighten my hair it perfect but i have frizzy, puffy hair that is thick. So after the day i straighten my hair my hair starts to curl at the bottom and i hate that. But it still looks good. So for you i think that you should straighten your and then use this thing i use it work really good it's by salon grafix professional it's like gel but it's creme. It works great. I can't find a picture but it's a pump. You take a little bit and rub it in your hands and smooth it onto your hair it's the perfect thing. Oh and buy the CHI straightener i have that straigthener and it works great! I hope this helps. ^_^



Hair straightening..?

Dont use a heat hair straightener..



it ruined my hair



Hair straightening..?

and... your pint



Hair straightening..?

omg i have the exact problem as you. get some good leave in conditioner or hairspray. then buy a professional hair straightener. i have to keep getting my thinned.



Hair straightening..?

my hairs the same as your



when i want to get it in a nice bun i strainghting it the nyt be4 and a lil bit be 4 i put it in a bun



and the same thing 4 plats



and it you do get ya hair relaxs i think if u have curly hair i think it diz grow in curly

No comments:

Post a Comment