Wednesday, November 18, 2009

HELP!A fast way to fade black hair dye?

On saturday night i dyed my hair natural black by loreal feria. that hair color on the box looked pretty natural. i thought what the heck ill give it a try. Right after the shower, i thought BIG MISTAKE. Looks like a total wig! Its extremely black than anyones natural hair color. My natural hair is dark brown to almost black. WOW. I really want it to fade and look natural and i totally regret doing this because its taughting me everyday. I DO NOT want to bleach my hair or do anything costly or damaging. I do not want to fry my hair ;( i had light brown highlights and i wanted to get rid of it..So now i already tried dawn dishsoap and head and shoulders...Any solutions or will it fade overtime and i just have to be patient?



All my friends say it matches me and looks natural...im filipino with tan skin..but to me it looks horrible and fake..PLEASE HELP!



HELP!A fast way to fade black hair dye?

You can try bleaching it, then dying it a more natural color. That may really dry your hair out though. But the only way to dye it another color is to get the black out first, then use another color. But I am a guy so what do I know.



HELP!A fast way to fade black hair dye?

You just have to wait it out, like the rest of us.



Don't be a girl.



HELP!A fast way to fade black hair dye?

There are products at the beauty supply store that will take some of the color out. You sit under a hair dryer for about 30 minutes with this product on. I don't remember the name. Ask at the beauty supply.



HELP!A fast way to fade black hair dye?

Go to a hairdresser before you stuff it up more.



HELP!A fast way to fade black hair dye?

I'm sure it looks great on you; maybe next time, you actually should make your hair black, because your friends say you look great. But use a different brand. For now, really lather up the shampoo and keep washing it until it fades. Hope this helps! =)



HELP!A fast way to fade black hair dye?

I'm sorry to say but you cant fade black with any product. You have two choices: Wait for a few months until your hair grows out and it fades with time; or option B: Bleach your hair then re-dye it whatever color you want. You CANNOT dye over black with any other color other than blonde/bleached.



HELP!A fast way to fade black hair dye?

Actually the only way without going to a proffesional is to just wait it out. My boyfriend had black hair and when he was sick of it we talked to my hairdresser and she said the only way would be to bleach it out. And so he did that and it didnt even come out all the way the first time. Plus his hair turned a sort of orangey brown color. But that can be fixed with brown dye. It takes a while and is very difficult to get rid of black dye.



Good Luck %26lt;3



HELP!A fast way to fade black hair dye?

I know tha Dawn dish soap will strip your hair clean of the build up. Maybe use the dish soap and a conditioner, so it doesn't get too dry.



HELP!A fast way to fade black hair dye?

keep washing your hair with a BABY shampoo



It will help the color fade to a nice natural black



HELP!A fast way to fade black hair dye?

just wash in a couple times and if that doesnt work wait it out?



HELP!A fast way to fade black hair dye?

You just have to be patient and let it fade over time.. both of my parents were hairdressers.. So i know a lot about hair.. anything that you do to your hair with chemical can possibly damage your hair.. You could always go out and buy color remover.. but because it strips the hair of its color it will look like blondish or even Orange so if u take that rounte make sure you buy a box of color and be prepared to re dye it.. Hope it turns out fine..



HELP!A fast way to fade black hair dye?

I've heard you can wash your hair with Tide and it will strip your hair of the color.



HELP!A fast way to fade black hair dye?

I've tried this before, wash your hair a lot with shampoo, it'll look more natrual. BUT, there is no way to fade it a lot. I even used dark brown semi-permanent haircolor and it turned black, IT WOULDNT FADE! I would bleach your hair out for 10 minutes to make it brown.



HELP!A fast way to fade black hair dye?

When I was in cosmetology school and a color came out to dark we used "Preal" shampoo original formula to fad out just a little bit.



Hope this helps.



HELP!A fast way to fade black hair dye?

Try hot oil treatments followed by a good clarifying shampoo. Keep giving it deep conditioning treatments, so it does not get too damaged. If it still hasn't faded enough in a couple of weeks, you may want to try something like colorfix.



http://www.folica.com/one__n_only_Col_d3...



HELP!A fast way to fade black hair dye?

Filipinos have naturally black hair, and so do I. You just reminded me of myself, but kinda in an opposite way though. So, I dyed my hair permanently last month black. I like it black though, because my hair used to have a brownish, reddish color, dyed from last year. Then after a week it faded away. I also used the loreal feria crap. SO.. i think you'll have to wait for it.



HELP!A fast way to fade black hair dye?

While there are products that are at beauty supply stores that work ....some work instantly, and some that take an hour or so.....every head of hair is different, some hair will turn out ok and some will turn out orange/gold.....you have two choices either try this yourself and pray for good results or go to a professional.....even a professional can not tell you what is going to happen she will have to watch this process very closely.....since you also have the high-lights in it you are not going to fade as quickly as someone without high-lights

No comments:

Post a Comment