Saturday, November 14, 2009

How to find a hair stylist in Las Vegas?

I am getting married on the 26. Yeah I know, this month. I am such a big procrastinator. Anyway I am looking for someone who can do my hair for the wedding. I don't want anything too fancy just up in the front and curls going down my back. I live in Texas so it is not possible for me to check out the different salons in person. If you know of a good way to fing a stylist out of town or know a good one in Vegas that would be great. Also I would like them to not be too expensive, like I said befor it is not going to be too fancy. We are only getting married in The Little White Chapel.



Thanks for the help.



How to find a hair stylist in Las Vegas?

Best suggestion is to go on line and look up the local salons there in Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment