Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Where Can I Buy Hair Paste/Spuke Glue? Read And Answer Please?

Holloween is coming up! and i want to come up with a random hair style which i think nobody has done before. my hair is about 13 inches long. and i want to get a spiked mohawk. i dont like the fanned mohawk, i want mohawks that has big spikes like this right here, please check out the link "http://www.flickr.com/photos/shotliveph... Notice how his spikes are straight!! not a single strand of hair stick out of the spike! i want that too! but instead of shaving both sides of my head, im going to get it braided into cornrows. But i do want that mohawk spiked! did he use a comb? do you need to use a comb to do that kind of mohawk? someone told me about hair paste/spike glue. where can i buy this at? can it be found at walgreens? and which is the best product? i used gel already and it doesnt really work, my hair droops down because of the weight of the gel. any suggestions please?



Thanks!



Where Can I Buy Hair Paste/Spuke Glue? Read And Answer Please?

i know what you need get :



got2b spiking gule !!!! i getting it i want to cutt a piece of my hair short in the back and spike it up myself heres a link of people hair !!!! X_X really cool



http://www.folica.com/got2b_Glued_Sty_r1...



you can buy it from this site i just showd your or at walgreens



im getting mine from walgreens for alittle cheaper for like $6



this stuff rules i used some really a friends house they had it in there bathroom and i had to try it lol and it was really cool

No comments:

Post a Comment