Wednesday, November 18, 2009

PLEASE HELP!!! Hair growth problem!!!?

I just got a haircut yesterday, and of course the lady cut off way more than I wanted...I don't mind it at all, but the only problem is, I have a confirmation (which is a pretty big thing for us) in one month, and I really really want my hair to grow out longer (it's a pretty glamorous occasion). I know hair only grows at an average rate of 1/2 an inch a month, but I'm desperate, I'm determined to do whatever it takes to have it grow maybe a few inches. It sounds crazy, but my hair is pretty thick and it does grow faster than most people, but I really need tips, advice, remedies, solutions, WHATEVER it takes for it to grow. Please, whatever suggestions, tips, or solutions you may have, let me know. Please, I need your advice! Thanks!



PLEASE HELP!!! Hair growth problem!!!?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b...



PLEASE HELP!!! Hair growth problem!!!?

eat jello



put mayo in your hair



it works for me



PLEASE HELP!!! Hair growth problem!!!?

ok if you brush it a little more than ussual then it will grow longer than it normally does each month (its a well known fact!) just brush brush brsh and byr confirmation it will be longer then u expect.



PLEASE HELP!!! Hair growth problem!!!?

Take Hairtopia vitamins (available at hairboutique.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment