Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Naturally curly hair.....a curse? or a blessing?

I have naturally curly hair. I run in to some people who ask me if it's natural. then say "Gawd, I bet you're one of those people who just hate your hair, while others would kill to have it curly and who pay big bucks to get it that way". Ummm...no actually, i love my curly hair. Is curly hair in or out now?



Naturally curly hair.....a curse? or a blessing?

i know what you are talking about people ask me that question to too often. . but i consider it a definite blessing!!! and curly hair is very in at the moment . . . enjoy your day and remember to just be you!!



Naturally curly hair.....a curse? or a blessing?

Totally in!



i wish my hair was curly!:[



Naturally curly hair.....a curse? or a blessing?

IT WAS IN LAST YEAR BUT NOW... SAD 2 SAY, NO WAVY HAIR IS ALL THE RAGE. I'D STRAIGHTEN IT SLIGHTLY TO CHANGE IF U CARE ANYTHING ABOUT UR APPEARANCE.....



WHICH I DEFINETELY DO!!!! ;)



TRUST ME I'M BLONDE!



Naturally curly hair.....a curse? or a blessing?

Hahahaha. I'm one of the people who just hated my for the longest time but recently I've gotten it to look good straight and curled (w/ a curling iron)



Good things are that your hair will never look stringy like some people with straight hair.



You will always have volume.



Updo's always stay.



If you curl your hair with a curling iron or hot rollers your hair easily holds curl.



Unfortunately for me the natural curl just makes me look like a hot mess but I see the other perks now, so the other people can remain jealous.



Woohoo. Go us!



Naturally curly hair.....a curse? or a blessing?

its a blessing girl because you know that there are people out there that are paying big money to curl their hair! And all you have to do is go to the store a buy a cheap straightner if you want your hair straight!!! So think of it as a good thing!



Naturally curly hair.....a curse? or a blessing?

I wish I had curly hair! I get a perm every year, but it just isnt the same! You should be happy your hair is naturally curly!



Naturally curly hair.....a curse? or a blessing?

You're blessed, don't let people alter your self-confidence. The most sexy hair is the hair that is cherished and naturally enhanced. Now that I know how to make the most of my naturally wavy hair I've never been so pretty and succesful.



Naturally curly hair.....a curse? or a blessing?

curly hair is always in :) i love mine too it is so versatile! it can be straight or curly and it holds styles so much better.



Naturally curly hair.....a curse? or a blessing?

curly hair is in it is not out not yet that is what i think u have a blessin it is not a curse i am one of those people who has curly hair and for me i think it is a blessin to have curly hair.



Naturally curly hair.....a curse? or a blessing?

Natural looking hair is in so your curls are in too!!! I have naturally curly hair and I use to blow dry it out strait for years. But, now that I am in college and I have no time to primp for hours I let my curls be free. I love how my hair feels healthier because of the lack of excessive blow drying and I get loads of complements of how beautiful my curls are!!!



Naturally curly hair.....a curse? or a blessing?

Definitely curly hair is great! It always looks much more bouncy and fun than the straight, stringy, blah look.



Naturally curly hair.....a curse? or a blessing?

If YOU think it looks good then why does it matter if it's "in" or "out" ?



Naturally curly hair.....a curse? or a blessing?

I agree. I think it's the opposite... like when you have curly hair and you envy straight hair. However, when you have straight hair (like me), I am constantly using products to make my hair wavy. Curly hair is in for 2007; it's the new look and you can see that more and more celebrities are making theirs that way. It is good that you love your curls because then you must have some amazing natural curls that we straight haired people will die to have!



Naturally curly hair.....a curse? or a blessing?

straight hair is in but you can bring "CURLY BACK"

No comments:

Post a Comment