Saturday, November 14, 2009

HELP!! Please having problem with my hair.?

im not sure how to get my hair like this. Here's a link to it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/image:album...



It's one of Katherine McPhees debut album, and i just loved how her hair was done in tight but loose curls. I tried using the thin and thick curling irons, but all i get with the thick iron is big curl/waves and with the thin iron i get tiny dredlocks. And the curls don't even form from the roots. Like i want the curls to start from the roots not like half way down my hair. My hairs style is in layer and its sort of below my shoulders. I've heard of these like scunchy things that like you twist on your hair.. :/ ? do they really work and they're not those hair rollers, I've tried those, and i dont get the results like how Katherin McPhee has her hair. does anyone have any suggestions?



HELP!! Please having problem with my hair.?

sorry to tell you this but, celebrities have like 3 profesionals to do their hair. you can go close but you will never get it as could as them. so I suggest that you become a star and get people to do your hair... come on !



HELP!! Please having problem with my hair.?

Ouch that's terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment