Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Who is this redhead? I love her hair!!!?

Ok, she was in a Lifetime movie where she was married to this mean old rich man, and she started having an affair with his young hot son. It's really confusing, but in the end it's revealed that the son and his accomplice, some other woman, killed his father. Oh, and the redhead I'm asking about is killed in the end. The son and his accomplice ride off together at the very end of the movie. If you know what the name of this movie is, that would be a big help too.



But this woman had incredible long shiny layered red hair. She might have been on some MAXIM list, or something like that too. I don't know, but I need to know who she is. I want to search for her on the net and get some pictures to show my hair stylist!



Any help would be greatly appreciated!



Who is this redhead? I love her hair!!!?

thats a big search. you don't know the title or the actors.



but since its a lifetime movie, try looking here:



Who is this redhead? I love her hair!!!?

I watched the same movie but truly I do not know who she is but I do agree about her hair



Who is this redhead? I love her hair!!!?

go to imdb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment