Thursday, November 12, 2009

How should I have my hair for my first Semi Formal Tomorrow!!?

i have thin striaght hair and its boring .



People love my hair curly but if I do that then how do i make them big and bold ?



And I need my blue eyes to pop big time.



Im wearing a dark blue dress



How should I have my hair for my first Semi Formal Tomorrow!!?

For the hair I say you go to a professional so that he or she can curl you hair the way you want it. They will know how to make it big and bold the way you want it.



As for the make up... if you really want to your eyes to stand out you should wear dark eyeliner....preferably black eyeliner and outline the whole outside of your eye the apply lots of mascara and culr your lashes as well. Hope that helps



How should I have my hair for my first Semi Formal Tomorrow!!?

If you get a large round curling iron it should do the trick! And to be honest, simple is best! You do not want to be worrying about your hair, so pin it if you have to. Make sure your clothes, hair and make up are all comfortable and simple. :)



Have FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment