Thursday, November 12, 2009

Slash hair.?

My hair looks like the guitarist from Guns N' Roses but the curls not so tight, a little bigger. Overall it looks really big, curly, jet black, and tends to frizz really easily.



And i was just wondering..



How would i step by step get it sleek straight and hold that look at least for a day or something?



Products? Straightner? Etc..



I mean im really pround of my curly hair but i've never seen myself with straight hair before. I've tried it but it dint work. ;/



Slash hair.?

you can blow dry with brush, but maybe straight iron is easier and better result.



use iron when your hair is almost dry - like, 98%dry.



work in the section.



put some shine spray / hair polish for extra shine!



or maybe some girls are happy to do it for you?!



of course you can get it straighten by chemical,too.

No comments:

Post a Comment