Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Gay: What Type Of Hair Style?

http://www.manhunt.net/showpic.php?showu...



That's my self pic. Some say I have a square type of face and very skinny bone structure and nose is bigger then face.



I have pretty long hair right now. I usually get crew cuts for a hair style. What type of hair cut/style do you suggestion I go with?



Gay: What Type Of Hair Style?

Thanks for the description of your face. The photo was taken at such an acute angle that it is difficult to judge. Could you possibly have a front-on photo... that would be much more helpful.



My personal opinion, longer hair suits almost everyone better than a crew cut.



Gay: What Type Of Hair Style?

i think something with shaggy with razor cuts



Gay: What Type Of Hair Style?

get a grip



Gay: What Type Of Hair Style?

i agree, shaggy with razor cuts

No comments:

Post a Comment