Wednesday, November 4, 2009

How do I get my hair like Fergie's?

http://www.heroestheseries.com/stills/mi...



not the hat, the waves. my hair is layered and short so it's hard to braid it, plus i have bangs. my hair's really thick and poofy, so i need a good style. help please!



How do I get my hair like Fergie's?

i think all u gotta do is scrunch it using BOTH hairspray and gel. hope this helped! ; )



How do I get my hair like Fergie's?

go to a salon



How do I get my hair like Fergie's?

Use scrunching gel, the directions should be on the back of the tube. I have thick and poofy hair too. It sucks! Best of luck!



How do I get my hair like Fergie's?

One way is to braid it when its wet and take it out when your hair dries. The other way would be to scrunch your hair with mousse or gel. Good Luck : )

No comments:

Post a Comment