Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Facial hair style for me?....?

Well i'm 16 and currently just leave my facial hair to grow, until I shave it all of but I want a change. My skin is tanned, im talk with dark hair, what kind of facial hair style MAY suit me



Its kinda weird question to ask but I don't really like my head hair, of course I wash it and stuff its just I got this weird, big greek hairstyle lol



Because I'v just turned only 16 I ain't got a full beard or anything btw



Cheers in advance



New Facial hair style for me?....?

I think just some stubble on your chin. You had that once and it looked great! By the way can you answer my poem question.



New Facial hair style for me?....?

ok, these are the opinions of just 1 girl (me)



shave all of your facial hair off- that is just so gross. Girls could care less if you are a 'man' now



as for the top of your head- keep it short, but leave it long enough to see the curls- some girls really dig curly hair

No comments:

Post a Comment