Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I got a bad hair cut?

I went to great clips. Won't go there again. The hairstylist couldn't understand that I wanted to keep the two layers I had on the sides and five in the back.Just make it two inches shorter. Then have hair frame my face by cutting it at an angle. Only gene juarez academy of beauty did what I wanted.So I know it has nothing to do with how I explained it. I think the person wasn't sure what she was doing.Instead of doing what I wanted,she cut the top layer to match the hair framing my face.Which wasn't something I wanted. So there's a big difference in the length of layers on the side. What should I do until I can get in to a better salon to have it fixed? My hair is shoulder length so if it's fixed any time soon, it'll be medium length. I'm not sure to grow it out then have it fixed or fix it when I get the money to go to the salon.



I got a bad hair cut?

First I would call the manager of great clips and complain that



the stylist did nothing that you said and I sure hope you tried to explain to the stylist that it wasn't what you wanted. If complaining to the manager doesn't help I would ask for the



district managers name and call them if you have to..Usually



they will fix your hair for free or give your money back...Either



way just try some updo's until things get back to normal with



the money or your hair grows a little more...Don't be upset



it's happen to everyone at one time or another. Chin UP!!!



I got a bad hair cut?

Why don't u try teasing ur hair go here



http://sloove.livejournal.com/... Report It



I got a bad hair cut?

Try putting some curls in your hair to make the layers less noticable. Maybe wait a while for your hair to grow out before you go to the salon so you can have a fresh new start.



I got a bad hair cut?

Until u can get to a different salon to have it fixed, try putting it up more often, or if you really dont want your hair to get destroyed any further, try getting a perm. you could get a wavy look that would hide your bad hair cut for at least a month!



I got a bad hair cut?

I had someone do my hair and cut one side of my bangs to my eyes and the other side to my cheek because she didnt know how to do sweep away bangs. :(



I would suggests putting your hair up, putting it in curls and just letting it grow out.



I got a bad hair cut?

that is funny well not really but the same exact thing happened to my mom when she was younger sept her hair got cut to to her chin she went and got a perm maybe u should do the same u know know they make it to were it does not look so 90's ! try it !it will work



I got a bad hair cut?

Maybe put some curls in. I got a bad hair cut once, and I had a party that same day. So I just made my hair all curly and bobby pined what I didn't want to show in my hair, sort of like hiding it inside your hair, that way the layers kind of look less and your hair doesn't look so out of balance. Just take a few hairs, and bobby pin them in your hair like from the front or back, its up to you to see which side needs to be proportioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment