Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hair updos...PLZ HELP...i know it's in the wrong place...?

ok, i know this is in the wrong place, but i asked it a while ago, and i didn't get very good answers..



i need some ideas for my hair..



i have side bangs, a lil bit past shoulder length brown hair with reddish brown highlights...my hair is REALLY thick, and i mean REALLY REALLY thick...its wavy, but i straighten it sumtimes



also, when putting curls in ur hair, is it best to use mouse when ur hair is dry or wet?? i use the tresemme mouse...



thanx!!



no haircuts, either...just hair updos and stuff...



it'd be VERY helpful if you could also tell me how to do the big poof....like u know how u can do it with bangs?? i know how to do it with bangs, but i don't know how to make the poof when my hair is in a 1/2 ponytial (not with bangs, the top part)



and with the curls...that's an ALSO



Hair updos...PLZ HELP...i know it's in the wrong place...?

OK i hav the same hair style, length and pretty much your exact hair, I would say put it in a bun on top of your head kinda like how my avatar looks, thats really pretty. USE MOUSEE BEFORE YOU DRY OR CURL YOUR HAIR. Use sunsilk anti poof that always helps me

No comments:

Post a Comment