Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hair color?

I currently have dark brown hair, really dark brown hair, and tan olive skin, I want to change my hair color and I 'm open to anything that's not like blue or pink or something (school doesn't allow that) anyway, I want a hait color that would look good curly or streight, or wavy, currently when my hair is curly or wavy it just has no dimension and it just looks like a big blob of brown. Anyway, thanks.



Hair color?

get some copper highlights.



Hair color?

Blonde xxx wil b gawjus



Hair color?

dye it medium to light golden brown, maybe with some caramel colored highlights.



i have the same coloring and i dyed my hair this way. it looks great curly/wavy or straight!



Hair color?

yes I agree the caramel highlights would be the best and really brighten up your look!



Hair color?

if you want to have a change try Dark Red, the color i use is from gardier frutice and it's Radient Ruby, since your hair is dark the red will be dark but it'll look really cool once it hits the sun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment