Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hair 911/ plz help?

I have curly hair and i love it, i really do, i love my curls. the problem is that i have a lot of hair, and when i say a lot i mean a lot so when it's loose it looks really big.



i was thinking of getting a relaxer but i hear that it damages your hair a lot. so does anybody know of something i can do to make my hair a little more straight.



Hair 911/ plz help?

try thinning it i have curly hair too thats what i did



Hair 911/ plz help?

Well, is you still want curly, just not BIG, then you can get your hair cut. Just tell the stylist you want thinner hair. I have really wavy/curly hair and picked out a hair style I liked in an old magazine, and my stylist thinned my hair out and it helped a lot. It made straightening it WAY easier. To get straight hair I blow dry my hair using LA Looks straightening cream and then I flat-iron it, and spray it with a little hair spray to help it hold.



Hair 911/ plz help?

What type of hair do you have? If you have soft curls, a relaxer will damage your hair. If you have corse hair a relaxer will work but you have to maintain it or your hair will fall out. If your hair is soft, use a ceramic straightner they are expensive but I hear they work really well. But if already have a relaxer DO NOT use a ceramic straightner or anything like it on the old hair(the hair that IS NOT new growth) because it will break off wherever you used the straightner.



Think about those things but I would go to a professional before you try anything yourself and damage your hair.



Hair 911/ plz help?

conditioner, layers, straightening shampoo without ironing it afterwards



Hair 911/ plz help?

try thinning or layers



it will help your hair soo much



:]

No comments:

Post a Comment